lunedì 9 agosto 2010

Abnormal Obsessions



..You know the games I play and the words I say when I want my own way
You know the lies I tell when you've gone through hell and I say I can't stay
You know how hard it can be to keep believing in me
When everything and everyone becomes my enemy
And when there's nothing more you can do I'm gona blame it on you
It's not the way I wana be
I only hope that in the end you will see it's the Opheliac in me...

It's the Opheliac in me.
.


Opheliac - Emilie Autumn

-----
Piccolo tributo a EA..
Non è musica che ascolto tutti i giorni,a parte questa canzone e "dead is the new alive"..che sono perenni nel Mp3.
Quasi sempre di notte,più che di giorno, queste musiche con il violino creanno un sacco di atmosfera.
Adoro la sua voce, i suoi testi....e i suoi capelli *-*

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento